To all of our family and friends, here are some pictures of yesterday and today at the hospital. It was so nice to talk to many of you over the past couple of days. Jeffery was born at 7:24 AM on December 22, 2007 - 8 lbs 13.1 oz, 21 inches long.
What a darling (big) boy. Congradulations we are so happy for your new family addition. It looks like the kids are going to have fun spoiling little Jeffery. We hope to see you and your family soon. Love Sandy & Jerry
Wow! What a cute family you have. I feel really silly for saying this but I thought this was #2 for you guys. I had no idea that you had such a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I'm so happy for you. Lizzy Gatten
Hey Ruth Ann, congratulations!!! He is TOTALLY adorable, just like your other two! You and your family look SO happy. And I'm right there with Lisa, totally jealous that you're not pregnant anymore!! Must be a WONDERFUL Christmas present for more than one reason!!
10 comments:
Congratulations! You have a cute little family. Enjoy your Christmas with your new little guy. He's very cute.
Emmy
What a little doll (a masculine doll, I mean). And Ruth Ann, you look amazing. Congratulations, you guys!
I love his dimples! And you look so great. You have the greatest smile, Ruth Ann! I'm so jealous that you're not pregnant anymore!!!!
What a darling (big) boy. Congradulations we are so happy for your new family addition. It looks like the kids are going to have fun spoiling little Jeffery. We hope to see you and your family soon. Love Sandy & Jerry
Wow! What a cute family you have. I feel really silly for saying this but I thought this was #2 for you guys. I had no idea that you had such a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I'm so happy for you. Lizzy Gatten
He is cute. Our babies are 7 months apart. Your kids are so cute.
Congratulations! He is so handsome. What a wonderful Christmas gift. I am so glad to hear that all is well.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you and your family. He is so cute!
Congratulations on the new addition! We are so happy for you!!
Hey Ruth Ann, congratulations!!! He is TOTALLY adorable, just like your other two! You and your family look SO happy. And I'm right there with Lisa, totally jealous that you're not pregnant anymore!! Must be a WONDERFUL Christmas present for more than one reason!!
Post a Comment