We were invited to eat lunch at Jacob’s school a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun. Lunch at Jacob’s school is a production (real dishes, linen napkins, music, and candles). As a special treat, Jacob’s teacher asked him if he wanted to do the dishes. He was ecstatic. Apparently, every kid begs to do the dishes. We watched him wash 23 plates willingly! If only we could pull this off at home. Why is it everybody listens to the teacher but nobody listens to mom?


2 comments:
What kind of a school does he go to?!
About listening to teachers - we taught Ellie's sunbeam class for awhile and she was horrible for us! I know for a fact she hasn't acted that way for any other teacher. Go figure.
I am willing to conduct a study... I am pretty sure that mother's speak at a frequency that children honestly don't hear-- kind of like dogs can hear things we can't... same idea...
Karen
Post a Comment